When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them, “I’m a Chiropractor, Functional Health & Nutrition Educator, and Speaker.”
But what I really want to say is…
I serve people who are ready to take control of their health and unlock the potential of their bodies after 40, despite being told that the prime of their lives is a closed chapter, and that their best is behind them.
I help them:
- Get stronger, leaner and healthier with whole foods
- Sleep better
- Balance hormones
- Have more energy
- Avoid injuries
- Bring a greater level of health into their lives
Here’s a quick little resume:
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (Functional Medicine University)
- Doctor of Chiropractic (New York Chiropractic College)
- Certified Professional Speaker (Women’s Prosperity Network)
- Certified Anti-Inflammatory Nutrition Health Coach (Dr. Barry Sears)
- Advanced Sports Performance Coach (USA Weightlifting)
- Certified Personal Trainer (American College of Sports Medicine)
- Local Weightlifting Referee (NY)
- A strength athlete that has spent years in the trenches training my booty off and competing too
To create a safe place for you to learn and grow into a greater level of health and longevity. I believe that optimal health and balanced living are a continuous journey and my mission is to be a source of knowledge and guidance along the way.
Connect with me!